20 Eylül 2017 Çarşamba

Wrong desicions

‘No more talk’, thought Paul. He walked to the door. But something stopped him. Perhaps it was his heart’s voices. Because it was so fast. He could hear his heart’s beats… But he then realized that the voice came from inside… Someone was crying.
Suddenly the memories came to his mind.
Two days ago, he had argument with his fiancée…
Two days ago, his fiancée Siena said ‘I want to break up with you.’
Paul just asked ‘Why?’ Because he was shocked. They were being prepared for their wedding day one month later. Siena began to cry and went by slamming the door.
Paul talked yourself ‘Is it over? Everything was a lie?’
Then Paul tried to talk to Siena on the phone. But she never replied. Paul sent the voice messages… Over and over again… But Siena disappeared as if she never existed… He went to Siena’s home. But no one opened the door.
Paul thought along two days. And he decided to go to her office… Siena was a freelance photographer and this apartment was her office at the same time.
‘I don’t allow you to go, if you don’t tell me why’ thought Paul. He was ready for the final speech. But when he heard her crying voices, he stopped. And he decided to listen to her. She was talking to someone on the phone… She said, ‘I love him so much… But I have to leave. He got a very good job offer. He must to move from here.  And he didn’t ask me at all, do you come with me? I think he wants to break up but he can’t say.  I must break up for Paul’s fever.’
Paul didn’t believe to hear that… Probably she had seen the offer letter. But Paul never thought to accept that. Therefore he never said her about this offer. He thought he was not happy without her…
His heart was lighter now. Because she loved him. Just he was misunderstanding her. When he knocked the door, he was smiling. Siena was shocked when she saw him. Paul said, ‘I will say last thing. Then I will go if you want. I refused the job offer. Because the most important thing in my life is you… Not job… Therefore I didn’t say anything about it. Your job is here. And you are happy here… If you are happy, I am happy too. Do you understand me?’
Siena stopped to crying. And she hugged him. Paul talk to her again. ‘And don’t decide about us anymore. First ask me!”


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder